Many of our clients enjoy working with the local suppliers and prefer to give custom to the Dalyan shops, however, if you really can’t do without your home comforts…
Then IKEA is probably the best bet!
Coordinate your order with IKEA.
Organise collection and transportation from Izmir.
Deliver to your address in the Dalyan Peninsula.
Organise key collection and opening of your property – act as key holder if required.
Order builders clean (if required) to ensure your property is ready for furniture installation.
Check order corresponds to delivery.
Build flat packed furniture, fix lighting and curtain poles, put up shelves, unpack crockery and glassware.
.. Basically ensure your new home is ready and waiting for your arrival.
What you need to do:
1) Decide on your products, either.
(a) Get youself an IKEA catalogue from your home country (majority of products and codings are the same
N.B. Prices may differ in Turkey, the Turkish prices will apply.
(b) Search the internet www.ikea.com.tr
2) Start to make a list of your order. Provide us with the
a) Item Number/Code.
b) Item Description.
c) Item Colour.
d) Number of units required.
3) We will liaise with the stock department to ensure all your items are in stock or offer you alternatives.
4) When agreed you will need to pay direct to IKEA in advance for your order. The easiest method is by credit card and we will send you through the necessary forms at the time.
5) At this point we also request payment for our services which can be made by bank transfer. The cost obviously depends on the scale and content of your order. A typical 2 bedroom apartment costs approx. 1600 TL – about £400 for organisation, coordination, delivery and build. We can confirm when you make initial contact with us.
6) Sit back relax and let us do the rest of the work for you!